Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody Catch Hanoi Jane On Letterman??

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mosesburb, Apr 7, 2005.

1. mosesburb

mosesburb For Rent Premium Member GMOTM Winner

She really looks like the pile of hammered **** she is. Talk about an economy face-lift gone way wrong :thumb: . I just caught a glimpse flipping through the channels (I couldn't watch any of what she was saying because I can't afford to replace a bullet ridden television set right now). Probably just more of the self-serving B.S. she is so well-known for. Why can't she just quietly curl up in a corner and die already.

2. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

I am watching it right now, what a whore :mad:

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

And I heard today she has a new book coming out........................ :mad:

4. sled_dog

sled_dog 1 ton status

THats why shes trying to fix her reputation or at least make some noise about it. Shes all alone and not rich anymore I'd bet so she has to promote herself(AGAIN). I'm a child of the 80s and I hate the bitch.

5. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

she said it was "the perfect mothers day gift"
    for all those who have commie mothers i guess :mad:

6. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

Didn't she apologize or something?

I didn't watch, but I thought about it when I saw she'd be on. Sometimes it's good to know what the enemy is thinking :rotfl:
    We don't usually watch letterman anyway. I always seem to have to *try* to laugh at his stuff. I like stuff that makes me laugh instead... :)

7. Moose

Moose 1/2 ton status

Yea my wife was flipping through the channels saw here and and keep going. Were a family of Marines and having so many that served in Nam I hate Hanoi Jane.

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

This is the headline on Comcast this morning for you news buffs.

Jane Fonda Protesting War Again
    By Associated Press

2 hours ago

NEW YORK - Another war - another protest from Jane Fonda.

Fonda was on CBS' "Late Show with David Letterman" Wednesday night and Letterman asked how she feels about the war in Iraq. Fonda got a big hand from Letterman's audience when she said, "I think the war is wrong. I think it's a mistake and I think we that should get out."

Letterman had just held up the infamous photo of Fonda sitting on a North Vietnamese anti-aircraft gun. Fonda, who is promoting her autobiography, "My Life So Far," said she is the "lightning rod" for the still open wounds of the Vietnam war and she feels "sad about that."

Fonda told Letterman her image as Hanoi Jane is a creation of ideologues to "promulgate their right wing, narrow world view. It really doesn't have anything to do with me and it's kind of sick."

9. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

By the Grace the God, she will get her's in the end, TRAITOR!!!!! :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1: :angry1:

John

10. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

And I forgot to mention, also heard some audio of her that surfaced recently. One of the few times I listen to Hannity and Colmes was last night and Colmes was talking with Ollie. He was trying to make Ollie look like an ass, but Ollie wasn't having anything to do with it. Finally, Colmes askes if Ollie thinks she is a traitor and Ollie kind of ignored the question for a bit and finally came out gave his opinion, which I'm sure most of us agree with....................... :D

11. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

So how did he say it?!

12. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Colmes is asking and asking and Ollie is trying to skirt around the issue and finally he just comes and says "yes, she is a traitor."