Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anybody close to 29 Palms?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by sapper, Jun 22, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sapper

sapper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Going to there for CAX 9/10 agian this summer and was hoping someone lived around there. I havent had a double bacon western cheeseburger or a ultimate cheesebuger since 1995 and its killing me /forums/images/icons/mad.gif there will be about a 4 day break between the exercises. i would pick up the gas cost if i coukld get out of there for a day or so, meet some west coast and CK5ers and of course go to Carls Jr. and Jack in the Box /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif . Thanks

2. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

When are you going to be here? I'm about an hour from there but if the troops want a double bacon western cheeseburger I'm happy to accomodate. It just so happens that we have a skydiving event out that way in October. Maybe it will coincide with your break? You can email me at: mobiltec2000@yahoo.com

3. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

Let me know the days of your break. Throttle Boss and I are at Camp Pendleton. Maybe we'll take a Guvy and fuel card your way. /forums/images/icons/shocked.gif You're and Engineer,right? I think Palms is about 2.5 hours from where we are.

4. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

hey me and rich are on pendleton and if you give us the days your off could come get ya oh by the way behind the worriors club is a carls jr. now so eat up!!! /forums/images/icons/smile.gif /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

5. 85HeartBurb

85HeartBurb 1/2 ton status

oh could you bring a cherry limeade from sonic for me havent had one since LVS school in 96 hahaha!!!

6. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

I could use some sweet tea! They don't serve it out here. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

7. sapper

sweet tea and cherry lemonade...you guys are killing me lol /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif . the 96 should be somewhere around the middle of august. really wish i could give a better target date but if you have spent any time in you know its easier to find a fart in the wind than get specifics about time off /forums/images/icons/grin.gif . if somebody really doesnt mind please send me your phone number and i'll give you a call. thanks for everybody who could do this and if your in town give me a call (we could go mudding because there aint no rocks around here). Paul

8. sapper

the worriors club is a carls jr. now so eat up!!!

are you kidding me?? last time i was there was 9/10 of 2000 and all you could get was warrior burger or a devel chilli dog /forums/images/icons/smirk.gif

9. chvyhs

chvyhs 1/2 ton status

There's a Carls Jr trailer behind the Warriors club. I didn't check but I'm sure they still serve Paps Blue Ribbon for $2.25 in the club. I was just in Palms 3 weeks ago.

What do you mean we can go muddin? There's not a whole lot of mud around here. All we really have is Azusa canyon, Pics from April . I'm not sure how things will be in Aug. Throttle Boss and I are I&I Staff so we have to do drill weekends and I'm trying to go to go to Blazer Blash. We'll see what we can work out.

10. sapper

i was talking about anybody coming out here for the mud /forums/images/icons/grin.gif

11. Headbanger

Headbanger 1/2 ton status

DUH!!! Wake up Rich!!! /forums/images/icons/crazy.gif

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.