Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody collect Hot Wheels Monster Jam trucks?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by thatK30guy, Feb 22, 2003.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

So, anybody collect them or have a few of them? I'm looking for a few to complete my collection of the 1:64th scale trucks.

Currently there are 33 of the trucks in the cards, which I have every one of, and the 34th is the one I'm trying to find right now. It's the "Grave Digger 20th Anniversary" special truck that is only available in a "3 pack", exclusively from the Target stores. I have been to the nearest Target for the past 2 months with no avail.

Can anybody else help me find this "3 pack" with the "20th Anniversary Grave Digger"? I need this to complete the collection. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Now Hot Wheels is coming out with 9 more new trucks to add to the 34-truck collection. A total 43 Monster Jam trucks!!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif And I've got 33 of them so far! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

2. HarryH3

HarryH3 1 ton status Author

We've got several, but they aren't collectors items. My 3-year-old son thinks they're the coolest toy ever! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif They're abused beyond belief... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

3. Nitrodrip350

Nitrodrip350 1/2 ton status

4. wrath

wrath 1/2 ton status

My 3 yr old has about 20 or so also,like Harry said tho,abused..1 in each hand racing down the hall..he also collects the bigger motorized ones and he has that big Digger motorized in previous post that thing is a foot long and 10 inches high..we have front clip indentations in the drywall from him ramming it ...lol Thats My Boy!!

5. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Yep, thats exactly what the "20th Anniversary" GD looks like, but that is a larger toy. I'm wanting the smaller truck, like the little cars, the 1:64th scale. /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif You have the right idea what it looks like. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Here's a picture of the little truck I'm trying to find:

[​IMG]