Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anybody drive nissan?

Discussion in 'Other Rides' started by indiana88, Apr 21, 2003.

1. indiana88

indiana88 1/2 ton status

My wife is from Murfreesboro, TN where they build Nissan. Now that she lives in Indiana with me and we have a baby, I paid her Nissan off and bought her a Stratus 4-door. Anyway, nobody I know drives these things and I am wondering what it's worth? I know alot of kids are buying these things and hot-rodding them but I am more of an american V-8 kind of guy. It's a black 98 Nissan 200 SX with a 1.6 liter engine, 5 speed, AC, CD and about 83,000 miles. Any ideas?

2. outlaw612

outlaw612 1/2 ton status

According to Kelley Blue Book, in good shape its worth a little over $4000.

3. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I don;t know what it is worth, but my wife drives a 96 Pathfinder. I love that damn truck. She left it at home for a few days when she was visiting her parents. I left the Yukon parked and drove that Pathy. In a few years when we have kids we are going to trade it in on a Maxima. My wife loves Nissans, I guess they are the next best thing to a GM, even though this is the only foreign car my family has ever owned. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif