Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody ever watch...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CK5, Apr 1, 2004.

1. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Most Extreme Elimination Challenge (Spike channel) the game show from Japan with the American voice overs, damn that is some funny stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. 88K5Jimmy

88K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Ohh yeah. They just finished up a marathon /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

3. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

REPOST
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

ive watched 1 and it was hillarious /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Thats real shiznit over there! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gifI grew up in the Air Force and the comedy is kraze as H377! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif They are insane people over there, but if you live nextto,on top of,behind,in front of your neighbor in a 25' or less space, you gotta release some stress some how!They are officially KNUTZ! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif
    Bill

5. BlazerGuy

BlazerGuy 3/4 ton status

REPOST! /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

I watch that show....those crazy asians... /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif I love the rollers...

6. thezentree

thezentree 3/4 ton status

i have yet to figure that show out. japanese peoples is weird. /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif

i do, however, enjoy a good chuckle while watching that particular show. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

7. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

PAD
    /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

8. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Sorry, didn't see the other post, the voice over is to funny.
    I love the intro, I just watched Julie an Orderly specializing in bed pan mangement, get hit by 3 soccer balls shot from a cannon, the first two hit her butt, the third her head, commentary went something like this:

Woo, she got hit in the butt Ken, woo, she got hit in the butt again, she really likes it in the butt ken, yes I do believe your right. Theres a head shot and she goes down, lets recap - looks like she can take it in the butt all day long but one in the head and she drops to her knees Ken. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. big83chevy4x4

big83chevy4x4 3/4 ton status

i wonder if they actually say that. too funny /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. Bhintz

Bhintz 1/2 ton status

The voice over is almost as funny as the japs making asses of themselves /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

11. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

I think the japanese have to go to extremes on thier entertainment because they lead such industrious intellegent traditional lives

School 6 days a week, insane gameshows and shemale doujinshi on the off nights

12. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

I love that show. Those people have to do some crazy stuff. Best part is when someone totally eats it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

13. SlyDog

SlyDog 1/2 ton status

It was explained to me that the Japanese do these type of shows to mock us and our stupid reality tv shows...Who cares..I LIKE IT! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

14. tecton

tecton 1/2 ton status

15. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

the voice over is the best part.the first time i saw it i watched the physical part and laughed,BUT when i actually listened i was hooked. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif the position names( scary uncle.defrocked bishop. double kneed knob gobbler). /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifto /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif