Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anybody free the 20th and 21st?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by 4xrick, Aug 13, 2004.

1. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

I know it is short notice but most of my friends are working or out of town and I am moving on the afternoon on the 2oth and all day on the 21st if there is anybody who can give me a hand i will buy dinner and drinks I dont need trucks I have 2 box vans I just need help moving stuff anty help is greatly apreciated thanks.
    Rick

2. pvfjr

pvfjr 1/2 ton status

Though I'd like to meet another CK5'er, you picked the one weekend my parents are coming to visit me. /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

Looks like I will be showing my house in Bend, OR on Saturday morning but might make it up that way Sunday if you still need help. Then I can grab most of those parts from you as well. Fordeater said he might have a friend going that way that could grab the 14FF for him so if that is the case I would not need my truck to get the parts.

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

that would be great and we can get the parts on there way too just call me and let me know if you are coming or not.