Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody from chicagoland coming south soon?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by K1Orion, Nov 28, 2003.

1. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

I just bought 4 38" swampers on ebay from a guy in Crown Point Indiana. Is anybody from that area coming to St. Louis area or Illinois anytime soon? If so, would you be willing to give these tires a ride?

PM me if you can help out, I'll give you gas money or we can work something out. /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gifA trade maybe.

The seller is gonna give me shipping prices but I'm sure I could drive and meet him for cheaper. I just figured I'd ask if anybody here was gonna be driving that way. Rather give my gas money to you than UPS. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Thanx

2. backyardbuilt

backyardbuilt 1/2 ton status

Too bad you didn't post this earlier I'm gonna be about 2 hours south of there heading back to kansas city tomorrow and go right thru st. louis. I would have got them for ya since I have my sanoma. But theres probably not enough time to get a plan together.

3. K1Orion

K1Orion 1/2 ton status

The auction ended at 4:30. I haven't even heard back from the seller yet. I did e-mail him during the sale and he said he would split shipping if it reached a certain $ amount, which it did, so I am still open to what I will do. He doesn't take paypal and there is no way to get him payment by tomorrow.

Thanx for the offer backyard, I appreciate it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Anybody else?, or should I start measuring the back of my 97 S10 Blazer? /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

How big are 38" swampers anyway? /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

4. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

Four of my 38.5" Swampers fit in the back of my 2000 Ford Ranger shortbox. They've got to stand up and sit side by side all the way from the front of the box to the back to pull it off though.

Yes they're really 16" wide. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif