Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anybody from minnesota?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by MUDNUTT, Dec 18, 2003.

1. MUDNUTT

MUDNUTT 1/2 ton status

might possibly be moving there sometime in the next year. wondering if anybody can give me an idea on cost of living and things like that.
    <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font> <font color="blue"> </font>
    deck <font color="blue"> </font>

2. Goober

Goober 1/2 ton status

Cost of living depends on where you live. Even around the Twin Cities it varies.

I grew up there and still have friends and family all over the state. GREAT PLACE!

Where are you gonna live?

3. MUDNUTT

MUDNUTT 1/2 ton status

not sure yet. the job i applied for has positions all over the state.

deck

4. 85army tank

85army tank 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/k5.gifThe rochester area is good.There are a ton of small towns around it that the cost of living is cheap (in the small towns) and with a population around 75 thousand you still can get a big town feel. i live in a town about 16 miles away and it is nice to be close to the bigger city and go back to the quiet smaller town to rest.It was voted # 1 city to live in for quite a few years.One big draw back is there isnt much wheeling (leagaly anyways)here.The big bussinesses here are the mayo clinic And IBM.the twin citys is nice too but real expencive.Hope this helps.What is the bussiness you applied for. /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

5. MUDNUTT

MUDNUTT 1/2 ton status

thanks for the reply. ive applied for the federal bureau of prisons and the minnesota dept. of corrections. they both have prisons all througout the state.

deck