Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody got a sawzall Ican borrow for a little bit tonight?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Jun 8, 2004.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I am FINALLY putting my headers on the /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif. It goes to the exhaust shop tomorrow to get hooked up and an "H" pipe. I need to cut my pipes and a sawzall sure would make short work of it. If anybody has one I can borrow for a little bit tonight it sure would be cool!

2. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i have one somewhere in my shed, not sure if I have any sharp blades for it though. I'll pm my new addy...

j

3. BurbinOR

BurbinOR 3/4 ton status

Dang, I'm late on this but you can use mine if you still need one...........comes with plenty of blades that even uglychevy can't mess up..........let me know if you want it. /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

4. 4xrick

4xrick 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    comes with plenty of blades that even uglychevy can't mess up..........let me know if you want it.

[/ QUOTE ] /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

Thanks for the offer Frank. I stopped by J's last night and picked up his. Sure made quick work of cutting through my exhaust /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif However..the project did NOT go as I had hoped. That's a whole new thread there /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif Stay tuned for more after these messages... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif