Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anybody got pics of np203 side mount brackets ?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by big d, Oct 26, 2003.

1. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

im looking for pics of this. seems that it was in a past post, i searched but couldnt find it. better yet, if anyone has the brackets to unload, pm me. btw, two bolts tie in to the case, and two to frame. thanks. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

2. 8_YOUR_H2

8_YOUR_H2 1/2 ton status

If you get LMC they sell poly bushings for the side mount brackets and have a diagram of them.

I think the picture you are referring to was someones webshots. I remember seeing it too...

3. Desert Rat

Desert Rat Fetch the comfy chair

4. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

thanks bro. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

5. big d

big d 1/2 ton status

hey u still around ? pm me some time so me can chat. be nice to hear from ya bro . /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif

6. R72K5

R72K5 Banned

how do these mount to side of 203 cases ? i have taken apart a few 77-79 203 trucks and noneof them have had side mount setup anything like in the pic above, onlyhave bottom mount with two threaded holes directly into bottom of the cast iron th350 tranny case adaptor, hmm..

205 side mount just like that though

hmm.,,.
    interesting

7. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Randy, here is the pass side of my 203 case
    [​IMG]
    right there in those 2 holes is where that bracket bolts too and the other end bolts to the frame. Some 203 case actually did NOT have those holes in them /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif