Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody have????

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by Muddytazz, Nov 13, 2003.

1. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

Does anybody have a 10bolt front and a 12bolt rear stock diff covers that they just want to get rid of? Lemme know.

2. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

These are for my sisters axles to replace her stupid chrome leaky ones that her ex put on there /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

3. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

I might have some of each, or at least a 10 bolt front one. I'll trade ya for the chrome ones... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif... I collect non-functional shiny things for wall ornaments in the garage.

Only thing is I'm way over here and your over there, so probably wouldnt be worth shipping diff covers across the state for either of us.

4. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

yeah, your prolly right, but if i can't find anything anytime soon, i'll get back to ya /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I have a 12b rear cover, but I think it's chrome too. It didn't leak that I know of. Also, before replacing the cover, try using "The Right Stuff". It's a KICKAZZ gasket material. I use it instaed of gaskets most of the time now. It works SO much better and doesn't need to sit like regular silicone. Basically, one you put it together, your ready to go. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif The tube is about $10, but is well worth it IMO.

6. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

she wants the stock ones cause they are thicker than the cheap chrome ones

7. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

I have an extra 10 bolt front cover and a complete 12 bolt... Probably dont want to take the cover off of the 12 bolt right now because it is a compete axle.

8. Muddytazz

Muddytazz 1 ton status

I might have found a 10bolt cover here local, i'll know on friday and i can get back to you on yours /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif