Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody Heard From BlazerGuy????????

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Bubba Ray Boudreaux, Sep 10, 2004.

1. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Just wanting to know how the Corps is treating him.........................

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

2. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

He prolly beat down and sleepin...James have you heard from him?

3. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

No, haven't heard from him since I dropped him off at the recruiters August 22. I need to call his mom and see if she knows anything.

I will let you know. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

5. jac6695

jac6695 1/2 ton status

Re: Anybody Heard From BlazerGuy? Address!!!

I just talked to Corbys mom. He is doing really well from his letters. He is adjusting, and other than running more than he would like, hasn't had much problems. Here is his address (remember, letters only for now):

Rec Alaniz CR
    3rd Bn Kilo Co Plt 3017
    38990 Midway Ave.
    San Diego, CA 92140-3017

I am sure he would like to hear from anyone at this point so write away!

I will update here if anything else comes up. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

/forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

7. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I think I may write him, heres the rough draft of the letter so far....

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif
    /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

from Fumes...Heheheheh!!!!! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

8. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

I was thinking about sneaking into the evidence locker at work and boxing some 'stuff' up for him...............

/forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

9. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I might write him a letter, i'd be the last guy he'd expect a letter from! /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

10. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

I am going to write him. I remember how good it felt to get letters when I was there.

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

[ QUOTE ]
    I remember how good it felt to get letters when I was there.

[/ QUOTE ] He's not at the circle K... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifI musta missed something where exactly were you???

12. 84_Chevy_K10

84_Chevy_K10 Banned

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    I remember how good it felt to get letters when I was there.

[/ QUOTE ] He's not at the circle K... /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gifI musta missed something where exactly were you???

[/ QUOTE ]

If you're asking where I went to basic, Ft. Sill, Oklahoma.