Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody heard from Lara?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by K5Jimmy, Oct 20, 2002.

1. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Last I heard, Nick got a job in Richardson... drove thru there the other day and just got to thinkin'...hope they're doin' ok...

2. tRustyK5

tRustyK5 Big meanie Staff Member Super Moderator GMOTM Winner Author

They are in an apartment near Nick's parents now...but I haven't heard anything for about a month. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

I'll send her an email.

Rene

3. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

Speaking of the MIA list, what about Steph?

4. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

ya really, i was thinkin that just last nite, Ive hardly see any posts at all from all the ck5 ladies /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif hope theyre all ok, I know neo hasnt been feelin too good but havent seen any posts by steph or the others?

5. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

Lara is fine... just life ya know... same as me... life. I went out of town for a few days for some fun and stress realife and come home to a message there's an emergency at my Grandma's nursing home. Call em up and ask about my Grandma and get this lady who can barely speak English saying she doesn't live there anymore. Well I am like oh geez get a brain and scream find someone who speaks English... she does and this moron promptly says oh Mrs Hurst expired yesterday... anyhow so much for my nice Christian mouth. I kinda owe some bucks to the swear jar.... I was so angry and am they didn't call me at the hotel. I left the number! Anyhow there's my reason I haven't been here. Dealing with that. Talk about suck.... in the last 16 months my Grandpa died, one of my best friends, my friends mom, two of my dogs and now my Grandma. I haven't felt very chatty at all. Actually quite the opposite. But thought I would see what's up today. So anyhow I'm around kinda... thanks for the concerns guys.... later....

6. Stickseler

Stickseler 3/4 ton status

One more to the MIA list...what happend to Riz?

7. NEOMASTINO2U

NEOMASTINO2U 1/2 ton status

sorry steph about your grandma. hope things get a little better for you and your family.
    kelly

8. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

GeeZ, Steph, that really bites. Feel better. You have my sympathy for your loss.

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

10. K5Jimmy

K5Jimmy 1/2 ton status

Sorry for your loss...

11. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

Just went through the same (lost my Grandmother who was my last living grandparent), so I know how you feel. Sorry to hear that, my thoughts are with you and your family.

12. NoAngel

NoAngel 1/2 ton status

I'm sure it's really hard to pull yourself back up after going through all of that. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'm sorry that you have had to go through it. Let us know if there is anything we can do to help you get back on track.

13. Polaris

Polaris 1/2 ton status

Sorry to hear about your Grandma, Steph. I was just wondering where you'd been so I did a search for messages by you in the past few weeks /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif . What a crappy way to find out yet. My Grandma and I were quite close, and she passed away last January. Hang in there.

Hugs,