Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody here buy a truck off ebay??

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Jeremy_C, Jan 23, 2003.

1. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I"m lookin for a guy in Stone MT Georgia that bought a truck i had for sale. It was a black 79 Chevy with a 4inch super lift on it.

I'm also lookin for the guy who I sold my blazer too. It was a 78 Blazer with saw blade rims, and the motor was knocking.

Thanks

2. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

I bought a Scout off eBay... It'll be one year next month. Very good deal I got on it... I just wish eBay would bring in some good deals for me... So far I've tried it twice, and lost money both times... /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif /forums/images/graemlins/crewcab.gif

3. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

i bought a 72 blazer parts truck and took what i needed and resold it on ebay again.dont know about your sale though. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif sorry

4. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I bought my 91 3+3 off of Ebay the end of last summer. I flew to Arizona and took it on a 1750 mile test drive! /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. Jeremy_C

Jeremy_C 1/2 ton status

I've sold two vehicles on there, an both of them were sold quick. Neither one of the buyers ever saw it in person before they bought it either. I never could imagine doing that, buying a vehicle before i even saw it in person. Maybe i'm just picky

6. nvrenuf

nvrenuf NONE shall pass! Premium Member

I was a little apprehensive about it at first and by the time I got off of the plane in Pheonix I was ready to poop in my pants! I know I was lucky, the truck was in real good shape and exactly as described - I'll be driving it for a long time. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif

7. Diesel Dan

Diesel Dan 1/2 ton status

I bought my '91 suburban off of ebay.
    Never seen it in person, lots of pictures thought. Talked to the guy many times on the phone, still alittle nervous when I went too pick it up. Everything turned out OK.