Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anybody here from FORT WORTH, TX??????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by 74K5Jay, Oct 27, 2000.

1. 74K5Jay

74K5Jay Registered Member

I was just wondering if anybody here was from Fort Worth, TX or anywhere close. If not I'll just have to drive to Austin for one of their K5 meetings. any input would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks 74K5Jay

2. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

I'm in fort worth and so is whiteknight what part of ftw are you in I want to start up a club around here i am a member of a club out of dallas and ft. worth but they never want to get to geather and do some trail riding unless it is in the colony or denton , I know of some good trails here in fortworth theres about 4-5 guys around here that I know with k5's so we need to hook up and hit some trails sooon. Later Bruce.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

3. 74K5Jay

74K5Jay Registered Member

hey what's up i lived in sw fort worth right by hulen mall but just recently moved to cooper and bowen. in arlington. i'm in fort worth every day though. i would like to start a club where about do you live and what do you drive maybe i've seen it before.

4. 90K5

90K5 1/2 ton status

I live in Richardson, just north of Dallas but I bought my K5 in FW. It was sort of near S. Hulen St. and I30

90K5

5. DBLAZER

DBLAZER 1/2 ton status

6. Stoopalini

Stoopalini 1/2 ton status

I got a feeling last night from the "Austin Folk" that anyone would be more than welcome to meet with us anytime you see an Austin meet posted in this forum.

We're heading out to the Slab this Sunday. You could meet us at the Sonic in Leander on HWY 183 at 10:15am Sunday morning, if you want, and tag along.

If you need more info, email me and I'll respond sometime tomorrow.

See ya,

Thomas.

-- '84 K5 Blazer --
    http://stoopalini.coloradok5.com/index.html

7. pregate

pregate Registered Member

im in fort worth

right off I-30 on forest park

1979 K5 Blazer
    4x4, 350 V8

8. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

I live of of 20 out in aledo The trails we go to are in Benbrook Dblazer they are pretty cool hill and rocky creekbottoms and lots of mud when it rains we are taking a trip to Gelmore(sp?) tx next weekend the 3,4,5, out there to that new hvo park they just opened if you would like to go you are welcome to come just email whiteknight and get the map from him you can get his email of this site . I WANT TO START A CLUB!!! here soon so we can go out and do more trail runs later Bruce.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com

9. Big B

Big B 1/2 ton status

that was supose to be ohv park sorry i screw up typing.

bigb4x4.coloradok5.com