Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody in or around OK want to help with a auto to manual swap?

Discussion in 'Midwest Region' started by Kyle89K5, Aug 14, 2003.

1. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

Folks, I'm about 3/4 of the way considering switching over to a 465/205 combo. I've never tackled a manual to auto swap before, so I'm looking for folks that might be able to help. Here's the big kicker, it has to be done in about 3 days /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif no exceptions. To add fuel to all this, I want to take pictures of the whole shabang and see if we can't help other folks out on the site who are doing something similar.

Timeline on this one, who knows... but if I can get the pieces liined up, and the finances square, then I'll do it before it gets bitter cold.

Thanks in advance.

KP

2. Okiemuddog

Okiemuddog 1/2 ton status

Kyle,
    You know I am always up for some knuckle busting and tool breaking..........as long as they are yours. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif At least the hospital has you on file now. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif But on serious note, let me a date so I can get off work and I will be there just NO BODYLIFTS, besides I have to work on my building the debt so I have enough credits built up when I ask you to help build my bumpers and my axle swap. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif. Just let me know /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Krennen

3. Kyle89K5

Kyle89K5 1/2 ton status

I'll let you know when I get all the stuff rounded up. I may need your help GETTING someof the stuff. Ever been to Altus /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This is going to be one of the MAJOR prep jobs.

Thanks K /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif