Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anybody know about this truck?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by wheelin72, Oct 27, 2002.

1. wheelin72

wheelin72 Registered Member

Ive seen a few pictures of it and would like to do something similar to my 71. I think i saw some pictures of it at pismo jumping and looked like it was doing real well for a big truck. It from hill 4 wheeldrive in san luis obispo.
    http://groups.msn.com/WHEELIN72/6772chevytrucks.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35
    Thanks
    Ryan

[image]http://groups.msn.com/WHEELIN72/6772chevytrucks.msnw?action=ShowPhoto&PhotoID=35[/image]

2. chulisohombre

chulisohombre 1/2 ton status

never seen it but it looks nice. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif

3. Tweetysuarus

Tweetysuarus 1/2 ton status

Nice Rig!
    Bill

4. Rebel88

Rebel88 1/2 ton status

hill 4 wheel drive built that truck...they were trying to sell it a while back...i remember it was on their site for sale

its a badass truck though...id love to have it

Later

5. wheelin72

Ya i saw it some pictures of it when i was at thier shop but now im not in the area.
    Im sent them an email to ask some info about it.
    Maybe i will tell them i interested in sending my truck to them because they dont seem like they would just give out info for free

6. Blazinaire

Blazinaire 1/2 ton status

That WAS Chris Hill's truck he ended up selling his motor (built 406) seperate from the truck and then some local high school chick bought his truck (so I've been told) and I haven't seen it since. Everytime that I saw him at the beach he would just park at the bottom of the hill and watch, never really raced (when I was around) nice truck, but probably a little more show than go.

7. wheelin72

I figured it was more show than go. I was just hoping it could wheel and i could get some ideas from it.
    When i was up there last they said he put his motor into a jeep they had there.