Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody know anything about those...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by thatK30guy, Mar 9, 2002.

1. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

..."stay at home" jobs where you can make up to $10,000 a month?

What is all involved and what do they require you to do?

Or, is it just a scam and someone else is out to take the money you mail in for the information?

2. POWERMAD

POWERMAD 1/2 ton status

Peddling dope is a great way to stay at home and make lots of money. LOL

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I know. I already tried that once. Just kidding! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

4. Dieselmh

Dieselmh 1/2 ton status

I think most of the computers ones involve spamming people for other companies. Kinda like being a telemarketer, but you don't get hung up on. I had a buddy who's wife tried another one, and got sent a huge box of envelopes to stuff for like 1 cent each or something. Just remember the old saying "If it sounds to good to be true, it probably is."

5. Greenblazer-AZ

Greenblazer-AZ 1/2 ton status

Those things are being advertised by road side signs and the local news did a story on a guy who's on a "crusade" to expose them as frauds. I've seen the signs and his sabatoge of the signs. He leaves the signs up ,but he cuts one corner of it off so you can't read the number and sticks a big sticker that says "FRAUD" on them to warn people. I agree with Dieselmh, too good to be true.

6. ChevyCaGal

ChevyCaGal 3/4 ton status

If they were true you think anyone of us would be at a job...? Heck no we'd all be at home sitting on the sofa making $10,000 a week...! LOL

7. riz

riz 3/4 ton status

<font color=blue> You could do it, but it would involve strapping a matress to your stomach !

8. ntaj*ep

ntaj*ep 1/2 ton status

Do prostuties even make that much! They stay at home, don't they?

9. Ddragggon

Ddragggon 1/2 ton status

usually the `work at home, and make billions of dollars every second!' ones are for you to run a spamming robot... you might make a lot of money initialy, but the consequences are you as an individual might get yourself kicked by your ISP, wiht a black list note, warning other providers against you. you can also end up going to court, for sending unsolicited emails, which is now a federal crime, worth up to 20,000 dollars per instance.

if you want to make 10,000 dollars a week, there's only 1 way to do it: pick the right noumbers when you play the lottery. other then distributing heroin, or kidnapping children, and selling them into slavery in other countries, there's no other way to do it, wihtout being 7 feet tall, and playing basketball.

-Rich