Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ANYBODY KNOW HOW TO GET...

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by firefighter184, Aug 12, 2003.

1. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

Anybody know how to get ahold of the guy who owns the property in Kremmling where they did the Kremmling Krawl back in June? I would rape a rabid grizzly bear for a chance to wheel that gully. Anybody see the event? It was freakin awesome. Carnage every where!!! There are a lot of obstacles up there, all of varying degrees of difficulty and style. That would be a great pre-Moab run.

2. Storm Trooper

Storm Trooper 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

Dillon Colorado, Hang'in in the mountains. Renting
    I do. His name is Mike and the only reason there was all that carnage was because their was way too many toys, heeps and sammi's there. Might have been different if it was all Blazers. I will try to talk to him if I get a chance and see if he would let us. I'm sure we will have to bring the steaks & beers to make it worth his hasel.
    Anyone else up for a little pre-run?

3. firefighter184

As loyal as I am to my Blazer and the full-size maddog mindset, I must admit that the only full-size rig I saw was a big black Chevy truck, maybe an 86 or so, and he got his ass kicked on number 7. No carnage though. /forums/images/graemlins/cool.gif
    I agree that some Blazers would have been much appreciated and revered by everybody there. So, let me know the whens and wheres if you can put it together. Steaks and beers is worth the cost baby.

4. moneypit

moneypit 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. firefighter184

Just an Idea...

How about some sort of BlazerCrawl up there? Maybe a fullsize only crawling event? Just an Idea...