Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody know who it was??

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by shane74, Sep 5, 2003.

1. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

I was driving to work a couple days ago on I-5 south in Vancouver around 6?:30 a.m. A decent looking 1st gen passed me with his top off. The rig was purple?? and the guy was wearing a hooded sweat shirt with a jean jacket over it. He was headed into Portland. It was kinda cool. We were right next to each other for about 100 yards. Both topless!! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

grey with purple or straight purple? I have seen a grey primer with purple running around on some decent meats (44's maybe) topless in south Vancouver.

3. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

The gray primer and purple first gen one on 44's is a friend of mine. Oh boy that is a well built truck, 1 ton and 502 bb powered /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

4. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

All purple, sitting on 33's or 35's. He didn't like that I was riding higher than him. Or maybe he thought I wuz a id-jit for running 38's on 1/2 ton gear! /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I just though it was kinda cool running next to a topless first gen for a little ways and wondered if anyone knew the guy.

5. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

he on this site? that is one sweet looking ride he has there.

6. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

The gray n purple one on 44's the guy isn't on this site but go up and introduce yourself he is a super nice guy.

I wish I could have seen the solid purple one (I love purple just not brave enough to paint my own truck that color).

7. shane74

shane74 1/2 ton status

It was a faded light metallic purple. It WA plates on it, but I haven't ever seen him before and I drive that stretch pretty much at the same time every day. Oh well....

The best one was a young lady driving a 2WD '74 that her dad helped her build. I met her the summer before last. She followed me to work to talk to me about my Blazer! If I wuz a man of lesser morals I would have been all over her! She was a cutie! I still see her from time to time on the road. She honks and waves every time even if she's in the opposite lane! Oh yeah, her name is Sheila, and she LOVES going topless!! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif She drives a slightly lowered, KICK @SS, red, 2WD '74!