Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

ANYBODY OUT THERE???????

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by blazin79, Aug 26, 2000.

1. blazin79

blazin79 Registered Member

JUST CHECKING TO SEE IF THERE WERE ANY TWO WHEELERS LEFT IN THE WORLD. BY THE WAY MY BLAZER IS BACK IN ACTION WITH ONLY MINIMAL DAMAGE.

79 2wd Blazer

2. D2Customs

D2Customs Registered Member

3. blazin79

blazin79 Registered Member

somehow all of the content on my site got dumped and it won't even let me add anything now. Don't know what's up with that. Guess the server doesn't like me or something. I have a few pics at stolenblazer.coloradok5.com, a few of my old s-10 too, don't know if you have ever seen them, check it out let me know what you think.

79 2wd Blazer

4. N2-TRUX

N2-TRUX 1/2 ton status

We are here...sometimes

There hasn't been too much 2wd traffic here lately. I cruise in and post sometimes, but not often any more.
    We are glad to see you back in action. Hope everything works out on your Blazer.
    Don't take it personal about your site. I have loaded, and lost mine so many times, I have just given up. Appearently the people at the server are having too many problems that are way above their ability to handle. Excuse me if I sound a little bitter, but they don't seem to have a clue.
    Regardless, we are all here, sometimes...

<font color=purple>N2TRUX<font color=purple>
    http://n2trux.coloradok5.com/

5. 1badgmc

1badgmc Registered Member

Re: We are here...sometimes

Man, I've been so busy looking up stuff for that LT1 lately that I forgot about this site! I'm here, wherever here is!

6. Bad Banana

Bad Banana Registered Member

Yes!!! Just found the forum for 2wd. Great, finally info and pixs without looking through everything else.(But I appreciate ANY nice ride)

Bad Banana