Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody read SPAWN?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by crash1369, Nov 13, 2006.

1. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

Ok, so i realize the spawn forum would be the ideal place for this question but i really dont want to sign up for another forum just for one simple question. Anyway, to the point does anybody read the spawn comic books? Apparently in one issue spawn fights the four horsemen of the appocoliyps (im sure i spelled it wrong) and i just wanted to know if anybody knew what issue that was or even better has or knows where i can get some pics? thanks allot everybody in advance.

2. Seventy4Blazer

Seventy4Blazer 3/4 ton status

used ta could... till ole tod sold out. it was a rather odd deal back in the early 90's when he said "i will never sell out and let anyone else draw Spawn" then two months later he wasnt drawing spawn anymore... it sucked since then. i have issues 2 through 18.
    Grant

3. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

yeah ive recentley been brought up to speed and the stoy really has gone down hill, i also heard about the selling out i didnt know it was within months of him saying he wouldnt though. but all things aside the guy can draw and i wanted a sweet picture of the four horsemen and the one he drew (or probably this new guy i guess) is probably pretty bad ass

4. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

5. UseYourBlinker

UseYourBlinker 1 ton status

6. firefighter184

firefighter184 1/2 ton status

I collect Spawn figures from McFarlane Toys. Have about 100 of the damn things. Spawn rules.

7. crash1369

crash1369 1/2 ton status

so you have the new issue? i went to the store to get it but they were sold out, is there a good pic of them in this issue or should i wait for the next one?