Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody see Monster G last night

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Highlander, Mar 4, 2003.

1. Highlander

Highlander 1/2 ton status

It was Ok to see a GEO Tracker turned into a Basket for a ballon /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif And what about old Jerry /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif boy did he mess some stuff up /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif
    And the Rock Crawler got the vote /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Eric

2. captain chaos

captain chaos 1/2 ton status

screw the geo, i liked the real chevy's playing in the mud /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

3. Highlander

Yea that was cool /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I did get some good giggles out of that show last night /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

Eric

4. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Jesse to Jerry..."Out of ALL the people I've KNOWN...You'r definitely one of 'em." LOL!! /forums/images/graemlins/shocked.gif

5. Highlander

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif I just about choked on my Tea when he said that /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif Old jerry sure did piss some guys off...

6. Pure Insanity

Pure Insanity 1/2 ton status

This one is prob the only MG I havent seen. I caught the end but never seen much more.

7. 88jimmyoungowner

88jimmyoungowner 1/2 ton status

only seen the challenge of that episode. there were two others on before that over here in GA. the limo and the nut shaker. the limo is badass and the nut shaker is gay. i think that i will like the tracker build though. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif