Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody See That White 80s Blazer FRY on the Freeway in LA?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by landsmasher, Jul 3, 2002.

1. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

I tuned in on Channel 11 at 6pm and the thing was just getting on the freeway with a low left rear tire and a lotta cops in pursuit. The tire finally went flat and then caught on fire. They stopped and out of four suspects one was shot and killed. The other three gave up. They were being chased because they had just commited an armed robbery and assault.

I was hoping the whole time that the Blazer might end up in a police auction. It was pretty nice. But alas it fryed to the bone. Those glass tops sure go up quick. OH! I'm not sure but it looked like it had a CK5 sticker on the left rear window.... Did anyone else see that?

2. trailblazer87

trailblazer87 1/2 ton status

I saw it and felt sick for that for K5, too bad it had an idiot for a driver. Lets have a moment of silence....... /forums/images/icons/frown.gif

3. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Evidently someone thought they could try to be like O.J. Simpson but failed to realize that it was a Bronco that made the getaway. /forums/images/icons/tongue.gif

4. Skigirl

Skigirl 1/2 ton status

I talked to Henrick today at gmtruckcenter, the guy was a past customer of his. Apparently they robbed $2500. He doesn't know who was killed. /forums/images/icons/frown.gif Sheesh. Don't know if the guy was a CK5 member.

5. landsmasher

landsmasher 1/2 ton status

Well it looked as though he needed tires and maybe that was his motive... At least he didn't have a SCBD sticker on it. /forums/images/icons/smile.gif

6. XHitman396

XHitman396 1/2 ton status

ya i was sittin at work takin a 'break' and saw the replay of the end, then i saw it was a k5 and was like "Hey i got one of them" then the next thing i know it bursts into flame and i broke down and started crying... not really, but it was quite a shocker

Brett