Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody seen the Trxus MT in action

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by sickquad, Nov 12, 2004.

1. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

Trying to find some tires for my truck. 33x12's. Have to drive the pig everyday so need it to be at least a little bit normal.

Anyone know anything about the Trxus MT? Never seen them on a truck, only a Samauri so I don't think that counts.

-Chris

2. alf4444

alf4444 1/2 ton status

I've got em on my 97 1/2. They are 33x12.50x15's been running about 6 months and I like em so far. They are on my DD awesome in snow, mud, ok in rain, but that might be because of a heavy right foot, and a nice deep bark when you break em free. Plus I got em for $117 a piece /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

heres a pic their on the white truck
    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/523048/2

3. rodzzilla

rodzzilla 1/2 ton status

I have a set of 285/16's on my 93 K3500. Have had them for about 6 mos. also. Real quiet for a MT. Wearing fine. Do good off road. Hopefully I won't be able to see how they do in snow for a while. /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

4. joez

joez 1/2 ton status

Seen them in action on several different rigs on all different kinds of terrain. For a multi purpose rig that sees a lot of street driving, i would look into them.

5. sickquad

sickquad 1/2 ton status

Sounds good guys. Glad to here they're somewhat quiet. Wonder why they're no popular. They have a nice tread on them.