Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody wanna go to Moab this weekend???

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Corey-88K5, Apr 15, 2002.

1. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    Hey guys,

I've got a clear weekend and am planning on making a run to Moab this weekend but don't really know where anything is out there. If anybody is interested in making a run with me, please let me know. I'm thinking about heading out there Friday night and leaving early sunday, could be late sat.

Let me know!!!

Corey

281-216-2942
    2812162942@mobile.att.net (has to be a short message!!!)

2. KRAZIE87K5

KRAZIE87K5 1/2 ton status

If I wasn't in Chicago I'd be all over that offer! Oh yea... that and I'd need to install the tranny into the truck!!! /forums/images/icons/laugh.gif

-Dan

3. Corey-88K5

Corey-88K5 1/2 ton status

Home: Michigan, Stationed: Hill AFB (Home of Moab.
    Come on, ANYBODY!!!!!

I'd hate to make the run solo. I'm not all that worried about the truck, Hell, I'll get her home one way or another, even if its 125' at a time, (atleast back to the trailer).

I just thought it would be cool to make a run with some other folks.

If you guys can't make it, what trails would you suggest? Currently everything is open under the truck, (unless I get weld happy this week /forums/images/icons/wink.gif

Thanks,
    Corey
    88K5