Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody want a Bestop Super Soundbar?

Discussion in 'Audio' started by EDdaTREE, Mar 21, 2003.

1. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

I won a Bestop Super Soundbar in an offroad club charity raffle, you can see a picture in Summit catalog or Bestop.com....etc. Mainly built for Jeeps but fits any 2-1/2" rollbar and even has multi-directional maplights and it flips to 3 positions for camping, etc. I still never sent in the gift certificate to get it yet. So if you want it, I could just FedEx the papers and ya choose one of 5 different colors for it when ya send in the gift cert. It is a $300 plus value, let it go for best offer around $200. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. '72brett

'72brett 1/2 ton status

I've seen those, and really considdered getting one. I don't have $200 to spend right now, but if I did, u can bet I would go for it. I juts got 2-6 1/2 in a box with really long wires, so I can pull it out to my tailgate or w/e. I did that instead of buying the sound bar.

3. EDdaTREE

EDdaTREE 1/2 ton status

Check me later on...I ain't got time to sell this thing much because of work. Might still have it when you get some dough saved. /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif