Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anybody wanting to trade for my blazer?

Discussion in 'Complete Vehicles' started by moturbopar, Oct 25, 2005.

1. moturbopar

moturbopar 1/2 ton status

I now have my 3rd child on the way and I need vehicle with 4 doors. I have spent alot of time and money on this thing. It runs and drives great. Wouldnt worry about driving across the country(except for gas). Anyways the blazer has the GM crate motor. with around 30,000 easy miles. http://www.sdpc2000.com/catalog/120/...e-Assembly.htm

Holley was replaced with electric choke 600cfm edelbrock performer carb .

Has 2 1/2 dual exhaust with cats and 40 series flowmasters.

Th350, np203 transfer case with part time kit.

front 10 bolt 3.73 with raised idler arm and new Warn hubs

Rear 12 bolt 3.73 lock right

Has Hd driveshaft with long spline slip yoke.

33/12.50s mounted on Western 10x15 aluminum slots. tires are about 50%

Has all new brakes, rotors, calipers, drums, hardware. EBC greenstuff pads, and new shoes
    Front suspension mods are 2.5" procomp lift springs in front, Has relocated and HD 7" front shackles which gives the front a total of 4"lift. Has ford f-250 shock mounts with 14" travel shocks and 8" lift pro comp stainless brake lines for extra flex. The front anti roll bar has been removed but comes with the blazer.

Rear suspension mods are Sky manufacturing shackle flip, which give 4.5" of lift, the rear has 14" travel shocks that have been mounted inboard. Teh rear also has the 8" lift procomp stainless brake line. With these mods this thing flexes very well!!

The body is in fair shape with some minor dings ,scratches and some paint cracks, The worst of these dings are on each front fender which is shown in one of the pics. Its a good 20 footer, perfect for someone who offroads. The interior is in usable shape, but could use carpet seat covers and headliner redone. The A/C needs recharged, pump is OK had a bad schrader. Needs to pass emissions, passed visual but high on hydrocarbons. I have new 2.5" cats to put on since I think the old ones might be bad.

Has a nice stereo, wont win any competitions but sounds pretty good. Sony deck, cd changer Infinity 6.5 components, powered by orion amp, orion 12" sub powered by, Crossfire amp.

This thing runs great, and the Crate motor has plenty of power to pull this thing around without any problems.
    I am asking $4100obo or will sell for less without the stereo.

Email me if you want more info or pics of my blazer or if you want to come by and look at it. I would like to trade for 4 door 4x4 prefer a suburban or a jeep cherokee or even a small 4x4 (zuki)and some cash.

Thanks

blazer1.jpg

art1.jpg

Last edited: Oct 27, 2005
  2. afroman006

afroman006 1/2 ton status

I have a 91 3/4 ton 4x4 suburban thats a little rough around the edges but mostly in great shape. The only problem is it doesnt have any axles and is located in South Texas. If interested, PM me for more details.

3. moturbopar

Thanks but I am needing something that is running and driving.

4. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

I'll trade you my 1991 Nissan Stanza for your Blazer. =)

:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

5. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Maybe you should ask TJ if wants a shorter wheelbase , then we'll get drunk and put all your everything into the Suburban , and he gets your empty shell :D

6. moturbopar

7. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

muddysub is in AZ and has a real nice 89 3/4 burb lifted nice body and its a 8 pass, barn doors, just needs paint (grey primer) and the (included) gears installed in the 10 bolt front.

and it is cheap. i want it but it is a little far right now maybe soon..

8. 4xcrazy

4xcrazy 3/4 ton status

back off the pipe there Pauly,,,,i like my wheelbase very much thank you, and my 4 doors, and cargo area for when i sleep in it. :D

9. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

I was thinking trail rig :D