Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody watch the show Pinks!

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by mtnman210, Dec 15, 2005.

1. mtnman210

mtnman210 1/2 ton status

it's on speed. It's basically a grudge match drag race for pink slips. they do negotiations before each race on who get's car lengths and whether to nitrous or just motor stuff like that. They all lie about what their car can actually do and try to play off how much power thy really have I just started watching it. I sat through the marathon the other day and it's pretty entertaining. The new season starts in january.

2. GotLabs

GotLabs 1/2 ton status GMOTM Winner

I saw it the other night, good show. I liked the 68 scamaro that dominated the scene. The old t-model was nice also. What sucks about it is all of the commercials. Maybe they should have and episode with trucks climbing rocks.

3. K5Steve

K5Steve 1/2 ton status

It's ok,it would be a lot better without all the "give 3 lengths and let me use my bottle"crap.I wish it was just your car,my car,lets race heads up.I do watch it though.The host is a tool.There was a guy in,I think the 1st episode that raced his 4th gen trans am against 4th gen camaro and lost but they told him behind the scenes to lose on purpose and act like he lost his car but they let him keep it.It was a guy over on Thirdgen.org

4. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

ya i was disappointed, not nearly as cool as it could be

5. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

It sucks!!!!! Screw the negotiating about car lengths 1/4 mile 1/8 mile and all the other stupid stuff.
    I just want to see them Line them up rip the 1/4 mile. Fastest car wins.
    Too many cry babys on that show.
    They sure aint no drag racers. Just a bunch of permadonnas.

6. sandracer799

sandracer799 1/2 ton status

That show is horrible!:mad: If the show is truly real and you lose your car, why would anyone do that. Why would you want to risk all the money,time,blood and sweat into the car? I am sorry but that show just angers me. as for the host, he is more than a tool. He is more like an entire Tool Chest from snap on.

7. gauder

gauder Banned

That's actually useful!:p:

8. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Snop on tool chests suck what you need is one from costco...

9. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

those are crap, magnets dont stick to them,they dent easy, and they dont come with beaver oil.:mad:

10. gauder

gauder Banned

Or a bucket.

11. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I think it's pretty good, could be better. I'd never do it though, I wouldn't want to lose my car.

12. beater_k20

beater_k20 Banned

Tony Pallermo (aka Jucin) was the one driving the Camaro. i used to hang out at his website www.indianaracingscene.com. the guy was always a douchebag on the site, the TV show pretty much confirmed it. Nathan Pritchett was able to keep his Mustang when running against Tony, because Pritchett left the line early on the final run.

you've never seen Pallermo drive before... he's good, dirty, but good.

13. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

LOL:haha: Its kinda Kinda hard to tell who left early when you have some guy flapping his arms to start the race.
    I guess they will race again from what I got from the show. Personally I think Pritchett was just sand bagging. His Mustang is fast. Its all just acting to make the show good and keep people watching till they race again. I guess if you like reality TV. It aint a bad show. I just hate all the negotating and acting. Rather just see a good clean race. Course then it wouldn't make for a TV show. They would have to call it NHRA or something like that:D
    I still like to watch it now and again. Its a lot better than reruns of Degrassi.