Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anybody with a flatbed car trailer that we can borrow for a while?

Discussion in 'Rocky Mountain Region' started by justhorsinaround, Oct 23, 2004.

1. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well we're pretty sure we have a new house only a mile or so from the house we're in right now. What we're doin is leaseing both houses for a month to be able to move a little bit at a time instead of everything all in one day. What Jenn is hopin to do is be able to shuttle one room at a time so it would be great if we could keep the trailer for a couple of weeks or whatever time frame someone is able to part with it. I know this is askin alot but it would be grand. We'll still prolly have to do a decent weekend move but what we're tryin to do is not make it a balls to the wall type of move.

Oh yea. Does anyone have a pressure washer and know how to use it to spray off Wimpy's territory markings in the driveway?

Thanks in advance!

2. k5redneck

k5redneck 1/2 ton status

i have a flat bed truck that we can use on sundays if thats any help /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

3. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

Hey allan,

I can barrow a trailer and help you, but I cant lend it out since it is not mine. I am available any day of the week if you want a back to help you out.

Just grab some pizza and put me to work /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

let me know when and where and I am there /forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif

480-710-6967

-shawn

4. BadDog

BadDog SOL Staff Member Super Moderator Author

My trailer is not a flat bed (it's open center) and it currently has a burnt bearing that I have not had time to fix.

5. 87GMCJimmy

87GMCJimmy 1/2 ton status

I have 5x8 util trailer. Would work great if your just going to do a bunch of little trips. I couldn't image anything furtniture wise that wouldn't fit on it. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Mike

6. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Well that's a little bigger than our little utility trailer so Tommy's bed would move easier so I'd take ya up on that offer. I'm workin at I-17 and Pinnacle Peak now so maybe I can swing out to your place one of these days soon? Thanks so much guys and maybe we could use some bodies not this weekend but next to help move the bigger items.

Hopefully, we'll be able to have beer and what not to offer as a reward for assistance.

7. supersize75k5

supersize75k5 OrganDonorRacing.com

allan,

looks like I will be doing axel swaps next weekend, I can help on a afternoon evening if you need help moving, beds, dressors, friges ect.

I also have a couple of dollies and I think I still have moving mats/sheet thing somewhere.

just let me know, it would give me something to do, I hate being at home doing nothing /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif