Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone a Private Investigator? Need some info...

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 90blzr, Feb 15, 2006.

1. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

I was told that a private investigator can help me out. I need to find out if someone has any property in their name...house, boat, vehicle, business, etc.

Might be taking someone to court and want to find out if they have anything attached to their name before I file.

If you are one, you can email or pm me for details.

Any idea how I can get this info?

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

"Freedom of Information Act"

3. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

mike... a quick lexus nexus run and you would know everything about them...
    you didnt specify if you had good personal info on them... if you do there are websites that sell personal skip trace/background/public documents all in a neat package....
    a P.I will use the same thing just charge you 150-500..... online you can do it for under 100... if anyone has a lexus nexus account youre in like flint...I think theres a guy on pirate that does and is cheap for running people.. Im sorry I dont remember his name... look in the bad sellers forum.. he posted there IIRC

cam

4. gjk5

gjk5 3/4 ton status

In addition, most counties will have those public record items on their website. If they own real property (i.e. one on which they pay county taxes) it will be there. In most states/counties it is extremely easy to file a lien on that property once you get a judgement, and if you have done work for them that went unpaid, you may be able to file a mechanics lien without even getting a judgement.

5. 90blzr

90blzr 1/2 ton status

Yeah, I have address, drivers licnese#, birthday, first last middle name, etc. I'll have to check out that nexus thing you mentioned and search on pirate.

Thanks!!