Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone around Arkansas?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by big76, Sep 28, 2000.

1. big76

big76 Registered Member

I'm looking for some people or organizations to go wheeling with in or around northwest Arkansas. Me and a coulpe of guys go out (1 Land Cruiser, 1 Jeep) but we are running out of new places to go. There's got to be some good (legal) room to ride around here.

If you don't get out of the way, I WILL Run you over!!
    1976 Blazer-

2. big76

big76 Registered Member

Just found out about ROCKTOBERFEST happening in AR in the first weekend of November. It is really supposed to be good (I won't find out this year though, due to work).

If you don't get out of the way, I WILL Run you over!!
    1976 Blazer-

3. slodawg

slodawg 1/2 ton status

HOG COUNTRY! well I'm from down south Arkansas in Camden. Ive got a brother in Fayetteville (well a little south of fayetville in Elkins,AR.) He's only been there a couple years and school keeps him pretty busy. I'll hollar at him and tell him to let you know, he has talked about some of the guys he knows going wheelin but I'm not sure where.

<font color=blue>SLODAWG</font color=blue>
    http://www.slodawg.coloradok5.com

4. arnold88

arnold88 Registered Member

Hey bro', I have a little gathering of Blazers, Toyotas and Jeeps that go wheeling often in Northwest Arkansas. We are trying to start a club. I am a Graphic Designer in Bentonville, so I have logos and a web page in the works. We wheel around here and some at White Rock and some in Disney Oklahoma by Grand Lake, it's a blast. Give me a holler via email if your interested.

my email is: design311@hotmail.com