Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

******Anyone Attending the Las Cruces Chile Challenge Next Week****

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by therobzilla, Feb 16, 2004.

1. therobzilla

therobzilla 1/2 ton status

Just checking if anyone is going to be attending the Las Cruces Chile Challenge next week from the 25th thru the 29th in New Mexico?

Marv Springer and Myself will be attending and wanted to know in anyone else from the board will be in attendance?

If so, I will be camping all week at the site, and Marv is staying with a friend in Cruces.

If you are attending, post up and we can meet...

Thanks,
    Rob

2. blk87K5

blk87K5 1/2 ton status

TTT for ya.

Wish I was, but my rig got stolen and my other one isn't finished yet. I had planned on going too. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif I'll be there next year I am sure. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

3. TxK5Blazer

TxK5Blazer 1/2 ton status

hey guys 3 guys from my local 4x4 club are going to there you will see a black and red yj sprung over, a burnt orange cj with a 350(really sweet ride) and I believe a old bronco will be there if you see Tx4wdsa on any of them say hello and tell them Taz says hello...Jason

4. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

I had planned on going, but the tranny shop had my truck a week longer than I had anticipated, so I'm a week behind on everything else I had to get done /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif So anyway, no New Mexico for me. I'll have to make the next run there, seeing how I have relatives in Deming /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

John

5. SCOOBYDANNN

SCOOBYDANNN 1/2 ton status

Ill be there probably tuesday night. I pm'd marv and he said you will be campin. ill save you a spot if you like. last year i came in a little late and all the good spots were taken, it just so happened we had friends in a good spot.

gimme a call at 915-449-1906 of you ned anything.

FYI---the closest gas station to the fairgroiunds is about 2 min. away------BUT THEY DONT HAVE BEER /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif----so you have to go into town a little ways to get any.

dan

6. FWP

FWP CRS

/forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif Have fun my amigos... /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif /forums/images/graemlins/bow.gif