Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone been to a Staind concert?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Capman2k, Apr 27, 2003.

1. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

FINALLY... Staind, a band I hope will be worth paying $30 to see, is performing in this town this summer. Has anyone seen these guys in concert? How was it???

That's all... Otherwise, just waiting for the new CD after I get my ticket tomorrow afternoon /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

That is all..... Go back to the Dysphemism bashing /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

2. BranndonC

BranndonC 3/4 ton status

i love staind. they might be my fav band... not sure, but yes i have seen them in concert once but there were like 15 bands playing that day so no 1 show stuck out too much more than the rest, but i'd pay 30 bucks any day to see them if they came around localy

3. red66scout

red66scout Registered Member

They are prety good. No Godsmack, but a good show. For 30 bones, go see them. It is worth it.

4. Chris87K5

Chris87K5 1/2 ton status

I saw them about 2 years ago when they opened for Godsmack. Cold and Systematic also played and IMHO Staind blew them all away!!!!! I think they would be even better if they headlined thier own show. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. MOABDADC22

MOABDADC22 1/2 ton status

I bought my tickets already. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

6. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Welp I went and bought my ticket today.. I got Row E, seat 152... Few rows back, almost center according to the woman I bought the ticket from... /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

Bob, any idea how far from the stage the seats are??? I know there's a standing-room only area, hopefully it's not too big, I don't have a telescope /forums/images/graemlins/blush.gif