Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone been to Niagara Falls?

Discussion in 'North Region' started by 84gmcjimmy, Sep 29, 2004.

1. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

I have friends that just got back from there a few weeks ago and they liked it. I've seen pictures of it before, but pictures just dont do justice... has anyone seen it? I want to see it one day...

2. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

yeah been there a ton of times i am only an hour away so i get to see it a lot, its cool at some times of the year they light it up with huge giant coloured spot lights, if you go in winter and park near the falls your car gets coated with a bunch of ice it preaty cool.

come one out budy well have some fun ill show you around /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

3. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

how long of a drive would it be from here to there though /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

4. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

40 hours if you drive strat, find a friend witha a civic ofr something and do a road trip! /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

5. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

holy crap, and I thought 10 hours to vancouver was harsh /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

6. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

me an two friends were siting on a friday night at our bar shootin pool, talking about the one guys familys property out west. there is a number of old cars/vans/truck. out there and there not rotten (no salt) in fact his brother my wheeling buddy got a 1950 chev 1/2 ton that was only made for 6 months from out there just sitting in there feild.

so we get the idea to take my truck, and a trailer and go pull back some cars and parts or what ever. but we dident know what was out there we needed to go check it out first, Time 9:50 pm, i say lets go now this weekend, we all canle our plans and scramble home grab some stuff chuck it it bens civic gas up and were on our way, time 10:20pm

took us 30 min to go from the first idea /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif /forums/images/graemlins/histerical.gif

it was a 34 hour trip, with stop to check out stuff along the way, but were drove non stop i drove 70 % we when 7 hours past winipag to winapagosis spent about 8 hours there then came home /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

left friday at 10 pm home monday at midnight, with a 4 hour wate for the farrie

that was fun!!

7. 84gmcjimmy

84gmcjimmy 1 ton status

where out west is it? haha I cant imagine driving that far /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif