Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone bought/used/seen the truck glove?

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by Pookster, Jun 13, 2003.

1. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

For those of you who care about your paint... /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

http://www.thetruckglove.com/

Anyone use one of these before? Wonder if we can get a bulk k5 buy if anyone is interested.

2. Shaggy

Shaggy 3/4 ton status

<font color="green"> I've heard of a love glove, but that's the first time I've seen a truck condom... Wierd. /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif

There's a truck in this picture, see if you can spot it... /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[​IMG] </font>

3. mud390

mud390 1/2 ton status

Thats pretty weird! There is a company around here that will put *basically" a vinyl stick all over your truck. Its pretty thick stuff. It comes in colors, and of course camo. You can take it off, "without any harm to your paint." I think I would go that route before the giant car condom.

Kris

4. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

I dunno, but I'd rather loose a condom than some fore-skin! /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif

This one is at least removable, the vinyl stuff tends to acutally tear when run against brush. So I dunno.

5. kgillyk5

kgillyk5 1/2 ton status

Yah, but when you get home and remove that $500.00 snipe bag of smashed a$$h@les...this may be the result. You think the truck glove company would like to use this as their "unprotected" poster child??? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[ QUOTE ]
    HOLY CRAP! The dents have dents, and their dents have dents...
    [​IMG]

[/ QUOTE ]

Not sure whose truck this is "lifted it from another post" but I love this picture...

6. Pookster

Pookster 1/2 ton status

the pain... the pain....