Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone breed English Bulldogs on here? Or know of someone who does?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Batmanjr, Nov 2, 2003.

1. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

I'm looking to get an english bulldog! I don't want to breed it, but I want it to be in good health! I don't want to spend $1500 on it, but would spend $500-$600 for the right dog! I'm not looking for a show or stud, I'm looking for a friend for my current dog and another buddy for me! Anyone else have any insite to this? Thanks! /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. Topdown

Topdown 1/2 ton status

I have an english bully, but I got her through a rescue program from an abusive home... I was in the same boat you are, wanted a bully but didnt want to spend more on the dog then I did on my /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif

Check out the humane society and the bulldog rescue programs, they may have one local.

3. Batmanjr

Batmanjr 1/2 ton status

Thanks! I have and really would like to go that route! Do you have any leads on different rescue facilities out of Texas! I can get alot of info on the ones local, but I wouldn't mind going to get one either! I'm a dog lover and when I get a pup like the one I have, I treat it like my son... Personally, I think they're better than children! /forums/images/graemlins/deal.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif