Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone close to Omaha, Ne wanna trade door setups?

Discussion in 'Plains Region' started by rick88blaze, Dec 17, 2005.

1. rick88blaze

rick88blaze 1/2 ton status

DISREGARD, I REPLACED MINE WITH MANUAL REGULATORS TODAY!!! I AM HOWEVER SELLING THE POWER WINDOW SWITCHES, MOTORS AND REGULATORS IN THE FREE/TRADE/MISC. FORUM!!!!!

I am thinking about swapping out my power window door for manual due to the fact that I am going to setup my quick release door hinges in the next month or so. I'd like to go manual so I don't have to mess with the wires. If you're interested let me know what you have. If anyone would be interested in trading complete doors, my K5 is black with the red pinstriping, and red interior. There are pic's of it in the link in my sig below. I would kind of like for the colors to stay matching for now if we trade complete doors. If you just have the inners, let me know on that too. Both motors work very well for their age. The passenger one is a little slower than the driver's, but could probably stand to be cleaned out and some new grease put on it. :D

Rick

Last edited: Jan 15, 2006