Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone dated or married a little bit older woman?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by BowtieBlazer, Jan 19, 2005.

1. BowtieBlazer

BowtieBlazer 1/2 ton status

The general trend seems to be obtain a steady income life and marry younger women. Grow up with a friend from life dating off and on about the same age and marry them, anyone out there married a little older woman? 3-4yrs older or more? whats your experience.

2. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

:grin: Mines 5 yrs older and ran outta bitch juice before I met her, no girly foofoo whiney snively crap here...Just bed smart and work oriented....:whistle:

See Goobers sig line for full details...:laugh:

3. BowtieBlazer

HAHA! :laugh:

4. leadvillek5

leadvillek5 Registered Member

my wife is 10 yrs older. she is 44. i dont think that age means much if you love the person. one thing that i have found with older woman they already know what they like and dont like. so there is not alot that you have to teach them. as in younger woman. just my exp.

5. scrappyk5

scrappyk5 1/2 ton status

my ex-wife was 7 years older than me.
    for some reason when we would fight , she would tell me to "grow up ". :rolleyes:

now all the women i date are younger than me.
    life is good :thumb:

6. OrangeCrushK10

OrangeCrushK10 1/2 ton status

they're all nuts...

I used to date only women who were older than me because I thought they'd be more mature. I was wrong.

I learned that age has nothing to do with women being nuts. They either are (read, most) or aren't.

AND, whenever I'd get in an arguement with an older girlfriend they'd pull the "You're too young to know. I'm older, so I know better."

So, really age doesn't matter unless you have an arguement. Then you'll probably hear it.

7. Leadfoot

Leadfoot 1/2 ton status Premium Member

I lived with a woman 9 years older, NoAngel (from this site) was 9.5 years older than I was, and my girlfriend is 5 years older.

There is something to be said about experience (both sexually and non-sexually), and they have a much better head on their shoulders. A woman can be a bi*** at any age, but many get better as time goes by (mostly because they know what they want out of life). In my opinion, an older woman has a lot more to offer (check back with me in 30 years....I'll probably change my mind :p: ).

8. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

I have had the experience that the younger ones are a lot more indecisive than lder ones. Older ones do know more what they want and seem to be a lot calmer in general. Am thinkin about dating older women again after the divorce since I have had less issues with them then younger ones.

9. mountainexplorer

mountainexplorer 1/2 ton status

No personal experiences here, but I know a guy who a few years ago when he was 24, was "dating" a 49 year old woman.

When we first met her, we thought she was his aunt or something, but no, she was his girlfriend. I think he was looking for more of a woman to take care of him than anything.

Her son was older than him. We got to meet him too, cause I let them stay in one of my trailers for a couple weeks when they had no place to stay. That relationship lasted like 6 months. Only in the town of Ione, Wa. does stuff like that happen. :crazy:

10. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

well here in Maine I had a buddy back in highschool when he was 18 was dating a woman that was 42 IIRC. :haha: Don't think her kids were older than him but I think the oldest one was just a couple years younger than he.

11. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

My friend confided in me that he slept with a 40 year old woman....... When he was 16.....:eek:

And one of my old friends who turned gay and disappeared is dating a 35 year old......... and he's 19..............

At certain ages, there needs to be a limit.... When you're 50, it's not really a bad thing to be going out with a 65 year old... But when you're 20, 15 years is quite a difference... A few years difference once you're around 20, not a big deal... But that's just me... I wouldn't date anyone older than 23, or younger than 17, almost 18 as a 20 year old...

12. BowtieBlazer

I'm not talking 10+ years just 4. Shes mopre worried about starting a family (afraid of being old 26) but I have found is alot easier going and seems to know more of what she wants out of life as well. Has a masters in PSYCH and teaches youngens. I've dated her on and off for almost 2 years every time we split was me chasing a younger few, which never worked out and wasn't very fair to her. She's pretty I've always cared about her, she understands my projects, hell she helped me position the 14 bolt under the blazer when all my guy friends when home under the whip. Of all the girls I've dated she seems most understanding, almost freaks me out, something just seems better than my other experiences.

13. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

Sounds to me like you need to stop chasin them youngens and stick with her ;)

14. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

My wife is about 8 months older than me...

15. darkshadow

darkshadow 1 ton status

my wife is about 3 years older then me.

i dosent mater how old they are but how mature they are, se could be 10 years older and imature, or younger and very mature. its the woman.

guys who think every ones a bitch, stop hitting on chicks just for there looks.
    there are hot chicks and ones who know there hot, there the bitchy ones.

16. ronnny

ronnny 1/2 ton status

wife is almost 4 years older and is alright but I'm with the either born that way or not theroy.:screwy: found some of all ages that are wacko.:dunno: Meet the people in her family and see what else is in bunch.:deal: You know seeing her mother in her and such. If you are looking at young ones what they will grow out to be like.:yikes: get the picture.

17. big_truxx

big_truxx 1/2 ton status

:haha: funny you should bring that up. Good point about family. Kelly's mom has been divorced twice and has major issues with dating guys. Always dating some new one... hmmm and why didn;t I put two and two together to get 5 a couple years ago? :doah:

18. Zeus33rd

Zeus33rd Smarter than you GMOTM Winner

I'm 28...Recently ended a realtionship with a 48 year old women. hehe...Same age as my mother. This women looked 35. Was interesting to say the least. What everyone has already said concerning older women is mostly true. Age definatley has nothing to do with a womens kookyness. They're frickin nutz from day one.

19. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

My wife Gerri is 11 years older than me. Met her when I was 16 and this will be our 22nd year together, 10 of those married. I'm glad we made it through the first 5 years which were rough. It was worth it. Marriage was good for me, settled down quite a bit.

When we met she had 3 rules and never deviated. Work hard & carry your own weight, Be loyal and don't cheat, Don't come between her and her 2 small children. #1 and #3 were easy. #2 was harder in my younger years, I never cheated but flirting was a different story. She has a few stories she could tell.

She has never complained about my projects and has gone out of her way to help. She has crawled up under my junk to help and held lights, tools etc. when I needed help. Even though she knows little about mechanics. Her philosophy is that if I have junk to work on I am happy - which makes her happy. I have never felt trapped or weighed down by her. She does not criticize or demean me and is not embarrassed by me. If she calls me out on something there is good reason.

She has also been a great friend and mentor. Certainly the voice of wisdom. She is not a money grubber or a foo-foo. She busts her ass and always has a smile. She is loyal and loving. If I can ever trust someone to have my back it's her.

I consider myself unusually lucky.

20. BrianDamage

BrianDamage 1/2 ton status

haha get ready to have your mind blown

I'm 32 , my wife is 48

been married 8 years, lived together 2 years before that

I have a 27 year old 'step-son' that has a 8 month old girl

so I'm a 32 year-old granddad:D