Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone dealt with MACROMOTIVE.COM Do we have member discount?

Discussion in '1973-1991 K5 Blazer | Truck | Suburban' started by Thunder, Aug 16, 2001.

1. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Anyone bought parts from these guys? Their prices are pretty good on some things.

Hey Steve !!!!!!!!!!! Check out this link they give price breaks and other deals to clubs too:<a target="_blank" href=http://www.macromotive.com/home.cfm?sid=FB8F9537FEF544C7A17AB112B0DAEC2A&amp;tag=2.17>http://www.macromotive.com/home.cfm?sid=FB8F9537FEF544C7A17AB112B0DAEC2A&amp;tag=2.17</a>
    I want to order some stuff from them but was hoping we could get a CK5 member price break from them before I ordered.

2. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

I've never bought through the website, but I've spent alot of money at their store (Off Road Unlimited in Mesa, AZ). They always offer competitive prices, and really good service.

Dos mas Tecates!!!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>

3. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Just sent them an email.

Steve

Bandwidth FREE ZONE

Mall-Running poseur 4x4 with curb-feelers

4. Emmettology 101

Emmettology 101 3/4 ton status

Bigdaddy89 used to work for them, maybe he still has an "IN"???

Mike

<font color=green>"It's like a sore dick deal, You cant beat it!"</font color=green>

<a target="_blank" href=http://www.geocities.com/emmettology101>www.geocities.com/emmettology101</a>

5. beater74

beater74 1/2 ton status

they want $540 for a detroit locker is that the going rate? i'm planning on gettin one but for $100 i can get an ARB. i'm just courious.

6. Thunder

Thunder 3/4 ton status

Detroit lockers range from 400 to 600 dollars depending on the axel. I'm sure these guys's price is in the ball park.
    I want to order a Lockrite from them because they beat Summit's price by 40 bucks.Plus Summit always gets me for sales tax because I live in the same State as their store.
    If you want an ARB rember the 650 price is just the starting point. You will also need to order the air compressor and acessories for about another 200 dollars.

<font color=green>PS. Thanks for sending them a E-mail, Steve</font color=green>

7. '73 K5

'73 K5 1/2 ton status

I bought my ProComp lights from them. They had the cheapest price around and fast shipping, good packaging. I'd buy from them again.

'73 K5
    Chevy good...Ford bad

8. Executioner

Executioner 1/2 ton status

Temp. Ft. Walton Beach Fl. home=Tucson, Az.
    You can try Acct. # 952116113295-940
    Its from AVJC
    Not sure if it will work or not.
    Good luck

9. aztec777

aztec777 1/2 ton status

Searched their site, but seems like the prefer to stock parts for the Jeep folks. Maybe Steve can give them a nudge for us GM guys and gals.

Steve

#########################################

I love it when people pull next to me in a car and point at my tire.

10. Pugsley

Pugsley 1/2 ton status

They carry pretty much everything - If you don't see what you're looking for, give them a call.

Dos mas Tecates!!!
    <a target="_blank" href=http://pugsley.alloffroad.com>pugsley.alloffroad.com</a>

11. bigdaddy89

bigdaddy89 1/2 ton status

Like Mike said, I used to work for them. You are basically buying from Offroad Unlimited located in Arizona. They buy parts in huge quantities, so they are able to pass the discount on to the customer. They usually spend about $25,000 with Detroit at a time. They also have a member discount program that Steve can probably get set-up. If I remember correctly, you lose the specials on shipping if you use the member discount. Later.

GOT ROCKS?