Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone doing a Midwest run from California???

Discussion in 'The Garage' started by PhoenixZorn, Oct 30, 2005.

1. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

E-Bay Blazer

The above link is for a blazer that I may or may not win on e-bay. I have no way to get it home because the tranny doesn't shift, so I was wondering if anyone is doing a Midwest run and deadheading out here. I don't plan on re-bidding on this Blazer, so I'll not likely win it, but if I do, I asked the seller to give me a week to pay due to the pending sale of my Blazer. Yeah, it's up for sale.... reserve at $7000, buy it now at $8000. I already have a tranny and t-case waiting to go into another Blazer, so the tranny not shifting is a non-issue. The Banks Turbo kit is worth more than I'd be paying for the truck, so I can't say I'm getting a bad deal if I should happen to win it. I just ask that no one jumps me from here. That would be mean. =)

2. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

contact John... mudrat79... hes supposed to bring a motor down from oregon for me and then go empty east to pickup a car somewhere,,, he might have space if you have the gas money

cam

3. PhoenixZorn

PhoenixZorn 1/2 ton status

Meh, I didn't win it... =(