Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone Ebay there truck..

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 84CUCV, Sep 1, 2006.

1. 84CUCV

84CUCV 3/4 ton status Premium Member

I have this truck that i need gone. Was it a lot of cash to do it?Did it work out ok for you? thx for the help

2. Roland_Jenkins

Roland_Jenkins Registered Member

Sold a 71 Blazer off eBay. Service man wanted it but was in Iraq so I held it for him until he got back. That one worked out good..

Sold a 70 chevy van 4x4. Didn't get nearly what it was worth but I wanted it gone.
    Travel trailer was a non paying bidder.

I think its more trouble than its worth. No matter how many pictures and ho detailed the description you will get a flood of emails asking the same questions you have all ready put in the description.

Price? I don't recall exactly but I think at the time it was $50.00 to list plus a % of the sale.
    I won't be selling any more trucks on ebay. I won't be buying any either, not unless its close enough for me to drive over and inspect.

3. 84CUCV

Ths for the input, sorry it went south on you.

4. jekquistk5

jekquistk5 Weld nekid Premium Member GMOTM Winner

I listed a trailer I built on there. I went for 350, but after ebay fees and stuff I only ended up with 200 bucks, not to mention the guy gave me negitive feedback because he is a moron. I told him all he had to do is get it weighed then take it to the secretary of state, then he could get a title. But he complained to ebay that I didn't give him a title, thats because it wasn't included!!!

5. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

I sold a '99 Tahoe and a Miata on eBay and it worked out great both times. Shipping was a PITA for the buyer on the Tahoe, but I listed it as Pick-up only and agreed to drop it off with the shipping company so that was his PITA, not mine. I have also bought 2 cars off of eBay with no problem.

6. Leper

Leper 1/2 ton status

Sold a truck on ebay and the new-to-ebay buyer bought for the buy it now price. 500.00 more than I wanted. Would do it again.

7. 84CUCV

ok thx for the input