Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone else done this?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by civicstomper, Nov 7, 2003.

1. civicstomper

civicstomper 1/2 ton status

I hope im not the only one to do something stupid like this, but anyways, this is funny because it just happened today. i was driving into school and there were all these cones all the way down the right side of the road. other cars were driving on my side normally, so i didnt think it was a big deal. when i got to school i realized i ran over a bunch of white paint because i didnt put the connection together that they were painting lines today/forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif, it was all over the bottom of the side of the truck and i had to try and brush most of it off before class. I got most of it off, but it still looks pretty bad. i dont think that guy that was tailgating me for a mile is too happy either right now /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif, anyways, i just wanted to give everyone the oppertunity to laugh at someone, im all done, -pete /forums/images/graemlins/k5.gif /forums/images/graemlins/truck.gif /forums/images/graemlins/usaflag.gif