Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone else HATE stores that sell more than one thing???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by boggerless, Jun 17, 2006.

1. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

like HOME DEPOT? i dont want to spend hours in a store waiting for some pin head to say "thats not my department".i want to walk in get what i need and get out.i'm not an impulse shopper so don't let me stand there waiting thinking,you know what?i need that finger print remover for the fridge.it has the good house keeping seal.:thinking: I don't buy stuff that way.for me its they sell it, i need it, get the hell outta my way.no lines .:bow:

2. Wishbone

Wishbone 1/2 ton status

Say his name was Surpip was it???:haha:

3. boggerless

:rotfl: :rotfl: :thinking:

4. dontoe

dontoe 3/4 ton status GMOTM Winner

Wal-mart trip I'm in and out in 15 minutes tops, Lynda goes................45 minutes later, I tell her "I'm gonna go get the truck and pick you up out front". :rolleyes:

5. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Yeah it's all Dale's fault:haha: :haha: :haha: :haha:

6. boggerless

no ghetto peeps in your area HUH DON??:haha: :haha: the wal mart by my house is a zoo all day.any place i can buy a battery for my car, pants for my butt and a jar of peanuts means the CHEAP ASS s**t.stuff made in mexico,the jobs we whine about loosing but we shop there???i'll stick with the mom and pops. just cuz you shop there doesn't mean i don't love you DON!!:haha: :haha:

7. boggerless

learn em for me.;) :haha:

8. Cricket

Cricket 3/4 ton status

The best part is the weekend. Full house and one cashier in a coma on valium.

9. boggerless

thats cuz she makes minimum wage at MEGALO MART!:haha: :haha: :haha: why try when you make less than a pan handler?we all loose with this cheap ass attitude."i want to make good money at my job but i want to pay next to nothing when i shop".it has finally come full circle kids and it will get worse.the union getting usless employees paid top dollar and out sourcing cuz of that will be our demize.:rolleyes:

10. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Quit yer bitchen. At least you found a cashier. I love nothing more than having to wait 20 mins in line to scan and bag my own stuff.

11. 3 on the tree

3 on the tree 1/2 ton status

Small towns are the best. I personally know all the folks at the hardware store and the Carquest store. It is a good feeling to go into a store and almost all the employees know you by name and speak with you. Some days it takes me 15 minutes to buy a bolt cause everyone wants to stop and talk.:D Of course, Wally World sucks, but I think that is a given. I have this curse that says ANYTIME I go to Safeway, there will be 30 people in line and 2 checkers!!!!!

12. Drey

Drey 3/4 ton status

I have come to the conclusion in the walmart type of store...I am better off walkin up and down isles looking for what I need rather then trying to find the right person for that department. Who half the time doesnt know squat. The one close to where my parents live had a kid in the automotive section that knew absolutly nothing. I asked him to point me in the direction a new postive side battery lead...huh...I need a new battery cable on my truck....he then proceded to walk me to the jumper cables...:rolleyes:

13. boggerless

knowing peeps at the store is great. i does take longer , but that is the same store you can have forgotten your wallet and still leave with the parts.:bow: and go back later or tommorow.:D

14. boggerless

:haha: :haha:
    :haha: :haha: :haha: thats H D "thats not my department".:confused: " you and six other people are standing here".then they disapeer.:thinking: so i start getting my own stuff and all the sudden they all work there.:haha: mostly when i started cutting my own plexiglass without adjusting the depth of the wheel.SKREEE SKREEE SKREE.:haha: LOOSERS:rolleyes: