Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

anyone else have a bad day yesterday?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by colbystephens, Feb 16, 2007.

1. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

i woke up sick as a dog. walked a mile thru the rain to do poorly on an exam in math. i said to my wife, "wife, i'm going home and i'm going to take a nap. i feel like shi*t and i'm going to sleep." so, we walked a mile thru the rain to get to my truck. drove it down the hill and ran out of fuel! holy sh*t i felt dumb. it was on a freeway on-ramp, so at least i wasn't quite on the free way yet. well, i called about 15 people and no-one could come out to help me. i walked down to the fire station to get a wrench so i could prime my fuel pump, and then to the fuel station for some diesel. put only a bit of fuel in my tank, thinking i might need to fill up my fuel filters. then i primed the system and got it fired up - forgetting to put the rest of the fuel in the tank. well, i ran it out of fuel in about 15 seconds. :doah:sh*t! well, then i kill my starter solenoid while getting a little over-anxious about getting it primed again. :mad: so, i gave up and had to be towed home. well, we got home about 3 hours after i had wanted to be home and then had to teach some one how to change her spark plugs and oil. needless to say, i didn't get my nap and now ihave to work in the rain with a cold to get my truck running again. :mad:

2. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

This may sound pretty stupid but sadly, enjoy it because it doesn't happen very often (I hope).

Now you're good to go, shouldn't have another day like that for a long while :D !

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Sounds like the entire month of January to me...:doah:

4. Capman2k

Capman2k 3/4 ton status

Wellllll my day wasn't quite so bad...

But I didn't even go to my morning classes... I just woke up in a bad mood and couldn't make myself move fast enough so when I decided I was going to be late for my first class I went back to bed... Then later on at work I was accused of being dishonest and what not by my boss... I've worked at the place for four and a half ****ing years, why would I just all of a sudden out of the blue decide to start being a bad employee? I almost told my boss that too. It doesn't usually go over too well when I defend myself when the boss is still angry :doah:

That was about it...

5. babyburb

babyburb 1/2 ton status

Sorry for your day Colby. If it wasn't for the 30 hour drive I would come up and help you out.:doah:

6. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Damn dude like i said i could have came and helped you out, but it sounds like you got it done yourself. And man am i glad about that. It was like 3 i think when you called me and i was thinking "man it is going to take like 45 minutes to get from my house to where you were(traffic)" Should be not raining tomorrow though so you could work on it then. thats what im planing on doing. My day wasnt exactly kick ass though either. I was informed when i got to work that i was going to be laid off for the next 3 days and that i was only going to be working a half day that day. THEN when i got home mom(yes im 20 and still live at home) gives me the whole you need to clean more **** around the house and clean this and that routine.

7. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

ya that was stupid
    what part of that shettacular day was he supposed to enjoy?

8. boggerless

boggerless 1 ton status Premium Member

i went over the wifes to play with my son. as we were doing his home work he started saying his ear hurt.20 minutes later my son and i are off to the after hours clinic.by the time we got there he was in serious pain.he's doing alot better today.:D

9. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

It's reverse phychology.

Since days like these don't happen very often, you better enjoy it.

It's suppose to put things into perspective, know what I mean shmuck :D :p: !!

Sorry I failed you, Sucpipe :wink1: !

10. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

11. CDA 455

CDA 455 3/4 ton status

Just ribbing you, dude :bow: :bow: :D !!

12. surpip

surpip 1 ton status

but you just aren't funny

13. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Alright Colby don't let Claire read this.
    Play the sympathy card. Act sicker than you are and really let her know how bad your day was. I'm sure you will get some extra attention over the weekend:D

14. burban89'sgirl

burban89'sgirl 1/2 ton status

I'll see your bad day and raise you one :haha: dam dude can we trade days that sounds more like something i would do :wink1:

15. colbystephens

colbystephens 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

:haha: she probably already has - she's kind of a lounge lurker. :D i'd try and play that card tho, if it weren't for the fact that she was with me the whole time. :)