Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone else have a feeling.........

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Aug 19, 2006.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

That a world changing event is near, and sh!t is gonna hit the fan in a way that none of us have ever seen?

2. Jagged

Jagged 1 ton status

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Crawl down off yer bible and the world will take on a whole new perspective...:p:

4. TSGB

TSGB 1 ton status

I was thinking the other day that it's been quite a while since we've had a serious earthquake...

5. Resurrection_Joe

Resurrection_Joe 1 ton status

Yes. I think it will have something to do with people in general getting too lenient and apathetic and letting thier definitions of what is right and not get skewed.

Now, I know that sounds old school right, but I don't mean it that way. I'm for abortion, death penalty, gun carrying, and homosexuality, free art and a lot of usually non congruent things, but I do retain some semblance of justice.

I think, to rephrase, that we're going to get too hung up on piddling things like who can love who and what can be printed and then something basic and horrible is going to come out of it or even just out of nowhere and we're going to have a sudden retrogressions to black and white with shades of grey justice.

You see, eugenics is an interesting idea, and we have a lot of interesting ideas around these days, but it only takes one charasmatic man with a bad moustache to turn it into horror.

6. pauly383

pauly383 Daddy383 Staff Member Moderator

Walmart had 250 round boxes of on sale , so I bought some . I don't own a generator though :wink1:

7. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I don't read the bible focktard.............

8. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

I think somethings gonna happen in Washington, D.C.

Not sure exactly but I believe the big catastrophe is gonna be there though.....

9. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Well then your dog training book sucks...:D

10. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

I'm gonna have Your Brother toss a turd out the window of the plane..........

11. thatK30guy

thatK30guy 1 ton status Premium Member

Hope he gathers the piles of turds from 10 elephants. :bow: :haha:

12. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

Nope they will be from Bubba's basset hound.

13. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Recycled turds? Is that like twice backed potatoes?

14. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

No more like twice baked:D

15. justhorsinaround

justhorsinaround 3/4 ton status

Hardy har har har! I'll leave it cuz it is kinda funny actually.

16. cbbr

cbbr 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

So now the sh!t is not going to hit the fan, its going to hit Casa Fumes. Right? I'm good with that.:D

17. uberbeans

uberbeans 1/2 ton status

I think bad things happen all the time and people use it as an excuse to say it means something apocaplyptic. Human nature I think. I challange anyone to find a time when there was peace and not some type of strife or subjugation, etc.. I also think that evry generation says that the world is going to hell in a hand basket that it was worse than when they were a kid. (I blame rap music, personally) It is all cyclical. Periods of decadent behavior with periods of conservatism all being practiced at different times by different cultures. Its not like we are all in sync obviously. Just my 2 cents.

18. camiswelding

camiswelding 1/2 ton status

When the kookreans or Iraninuts have the bomb,,, yep.. the world is going to change...
    when we get one used on us... and they will... yep its going to change...

when the dems are in power with their heads buried in the sand ... yep its going to change

When California is fully mexicanized... and its getting close aready... yep the world is going to change (you flatlanders in Oakie Dokie middle Amerika are in for a rude awakening)....

Im not a kooky survivalist.... but we do our best to be prepared and to have a plan... food ( lots of dried stuff (thank god Im a vegan and can subsist completely on beans... another good reason for being one)
    shelter (our toy hauler already loaded (we do it for forest fires/evacuations)
    clothing... this is the easy one... we have 4 season clothes aready packed

protection...
    guns... enuf said
    nbc gear... We looked into nbc gear more than the basics.... currently we have tyvek suits and gas masks with nbc filters.... thats about as fancy as we will get it... would also be semi usable in forest fire evacs
    water filter... we have millions of gallons of water at our disposal,,, and I keep in the back of my mind where the springs are.. we keep a high quality, portanble, ceramic filtration system

Beyond this there isnt much more we can do.. we have a plan.. we have enough stuff to be fully self sufficient for several months... if it goes longer than that there wont be much left around us and we would have evac'd long ago...

We feel pretty safe where we live... and I doubt anyone is going to target Redding California .. other than the dam and it being Ca's major water supply... unless the kookiekorean get a missle off course... but is he nutz enuf to do it... well... he would only be able to do it once....

Suitcase nukes.. thats what Im worried about.. every nut in the terrorist world wants those...

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 21, 2006
  19. 4by4bygod

4by4bygod 1/2 ton status

I'm a little worried now that israel is back on its leash, and that terrorists now have constitutional rights.. I'm wrestling with who to be pissed off at.. the leftists who insist on these things, or the chickens**t conservatives who want to make nice with folks who are bent on their destruction..

divine guidance is about all we have left as a nation.. We sure as heck aren't gonna survive if all we have to rely on is the strength of men .. on one hand, we've got the forces of evil on the left, and we've got the weak trying to lead the angry on the right.. I'm about sick of being let down by the appeasers..

Tom

20. uberbeans

uberbeans 1/2 ton status

Man, that is a SERIOUSLY thought out plan. I think that's great and that more people should be so prepared if not for just for attacks against the country but distaster prepardeness (sic).

Redding is a beautiful, great place to live and (hide/survive if neccessary). I have tons of family in Humboldt county (and more down south in the Santa Cruz area). My family has been there for like 150 years (cowboys, not hippies) and I really love Nortthern CA. I lived for 10 years up in the Pacific Northwest and am hoping to go back after I retire from the military. That part of the US is God's country.