Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone else have one of these at work?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by shewheeler, Oct 15, 2003.

1. shewheeler

shewheeler 1/2 ton status

There's a girl that works in my office who goes running on her lunch break. No biggie, good for her. The problem is that when she comes back, there are no showers so she puts on a little extra perfume /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif News Flash! Perfume is NOT a substitute for deodorant! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

2. jarheadk5

jarheadk5 1/2 ton status

At least she makes the attempt to cover up the B.O. Quite a few jarheads I work with don't even bother with that much effort after the gym or the roads....

3. kennyw

kennyw N9PHW Premium Member

We actually have an office building with showers but you might want to leave subtle notes that she need some help...

I used to have a 6th grade teacher that didnt like to brush his teeth and smoked and all the students chipped in and bought him a bottle of mouth wash for christmas one year. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

4. shewheeler

Part of our office complex has a bathroom with showers, but, apparently, she either doesn't know about them, or chooses not to utilize them.

It's not the B.O. that is so bothersome -- I think she's got enough perfume on her to qualify as marinade /forums/images/graemlins/smirk.gif with just a hint of underlying B.O. It's nauseating [​IMG]

5. Grim-Reaper

Grim-Reaper 3/4 ton status Author

I run a Repair shop for a major wireless carrier. I have construction worker in here all day long. None of them are worse then some of the Middle eastern people that come though that don't bath or use deoderant at ALL. Then we had some crack whore in here yesterday wearing a suade jacket that was so musty you would swear if came out of the bilge of the Queen mary.

6. mudjunkie 82

mudjunkie 82 1 ton status GMOTM Winner

Some women put that [darn] on by the gallons,You know its bad when they walk out of a room and an hour later you can still smell it /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

7. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

We used to have a clerk that had a B.O. problem- I solved it by secretly leaving a deodorant stick on her desk. She took the hint. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. shewheeler

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

9. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    There's a girl that works in my office who goes running on her lunch break. No biggie, good for her. The problem is that when she comes back, there are no showers so she puts on a little extra perfume /forums/images/graemlins/rolleyes.gif News Flash! Perfume is NOT a substitute for deodorant! /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

YESSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There's a woman at work, besides being able to speak at 100MPH for five minutes non-stop, when she comes into work, OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Smells like she took a fawking bath in the perfume she wears. I can very easily smell her at 10ft in the morning and it's fawking naseuating too /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

10. 75-K5

75-K5 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    I used to have a 6th grade teacher that didnt like to brush his teeth and smoked and all the students chipped in and bought him a bottle of mouth wash for christmas one year. /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

And how many years were you in 6th grade? /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

11. Don

Don 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

What's worse? A little b.o., or someone who seem's to shower with perfume? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

There is one of the "perfume shower" girl's where I work, and I gotta tell ya, I'd rather smell a little pit than 2 quart's of sweeeeet smelly stuff. /forums/images/graemlins/ignore.gif

12. SkulzNBonz

SkulzNBonz 1/2 ton status

Heck, in the "South", perfume is known as "Shower in a bottle" /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

John