Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone else having this problem?

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Corey 78K5, Feb 19, 2003.

1. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

It only happens here on the Non 4x4 fourm.
    For the last week or so I dont see the green numbers showing the number of new post. /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

2. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

No one can give an anser? /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

3. Swanson52

Swanson52 1/2 ton status

I have that happen from time to time for me, but it's usually in the 2nd Gen. forum. Happens about once a week or so. /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

4. Can Can

Can Can Pusher Man Staff Member Super Moderator

Still works for me, brother!!!

I think it has something to do with linking to a post in the non-4x4 forum from somewhere else. The same thing happened to me on the 73-91 forum when I followed a link from somebody's post in a different forum.

Maybe try restarting the computer? I think that's what fixed my problem.

5. CK5

CK5 In my underwear Administrator Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

Not sure, but watch it now that we have a new version up and see if it still does it, you can always click on the "Mark all read" link at the top of this page and it will let you start over.

6. Corey 78K5

Corey 78K5 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    you can always click on the "Mark all read" link at the top of this page and it will let you start over.

[/ QUOTE ]
    Tried it and still having the same problem.
    /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif
    I think it's time to call the CK5 Waambulance Steve.

7. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Anyone else having this problem?

[/ QUOTE ]

There's a cream that clears it up, but you have to get a prescript- oh wait, I think I just pulled an UglyChevy...

Edit: See UglyChevy's post in the Yahoo Chat thread.

8. uglychevyZZ4

uglychevyZZ4 3/4 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    There's a cream that clears it up, but you have to get a prescript- oh wait, I'm thinking of my HERPES

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

9. newyorkin

newyorkin 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    There's a cream that clears it up, but you have to get a prescript- oh wait, I'm thinking of my HERPES

[/ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Just giving credit where I stole the joke from, Rob /forums/images/graemlins/wink.gif...

C'mon, like I'd admit I have herpes. It's my genital warts I'm concerned about, for goodness sake.