Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone else here live in/around Portland?

Discussion in 'Pacific Region' started by y5mgisi, Aug 10, 2004.

1. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Just curious. I spot alot of nice rigs driving around and allways wanderd if they might be CK5ers. So you all should post up w pics of your rigs so if we spotted each other we could say hey! So heres a pic of my rig's if anyone see's me say hey!

Blazer
    [​IMG]

Burb
    [​IMG]
    /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

2. smprider112

smprider112 1/2 ton status

ya I always wonder that too...Like I'll see a badass K5 and wonder...is he a CK5'er?? we should get free windshield decals with our membership /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif so we can spot each other!! /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif /forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif heres my rigs
    [​IMG]
    and then my most easily recognizable one (uglychevy's old rig)
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

3. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/peace.gif

4. JDBlazer454

JDBlazer454 1/2 ton status

I live in the east Vancouver area, most likely to see mine around 4th Plain usually at my work /forums/images/graemlins/smile.gif Some nice trucks you both have /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[​IMG]

5. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

i live in the 'couve... pics in webshots...

j

6. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

likewize on the nice rig coment! Any of you know a cool place to goof off with our trucks intown and not piss anyone off? The pic of my blazer is taken behind chukie cheeze on 92nd and powell /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. smprider112

there used to be some pretty cool trails over in the beaverton/tigard area...till we wheeled em too much and they closed em off...apparently we wherent supposed to be there /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

8. smprider112

[ QUOTE ]
    likewize on the nice rig coment! Any of you know a cool place to goof off with our trucks intown and not piss anyone off? The pic of my blazer is taken behind chukie cheeze on 92nd and powell /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey U gonna be at TSF for the big get together (I think it was Jekbrowns idea /forums/images/graemlins/dunno.gif)

9. mudhog

mudhog THEGAME Staff Member Super Moderator

I'm in the Portland Gresham area pics in my sig link

10. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

i live close to TSF in gales creek piks in my sig the blue one will hopefully be on the road for the trip next weekend /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

11. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

/forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif

12. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

wow realy? I go up there all the time. My aunt and uncle own Lee's Camp Store up there just before jones creek. Stop in and have one of there tillimook cheesburgers! 3.50 for one of the best quick burgers i know of.(made on a frying pan when you order it) Oh and fumes what was that /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif supposed to mean? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif j/k

13. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

I live in Battleground, just north of Vancouver... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

14. smprider112

[ QUOTE ]
    wow realy? I go up there all the time. My aunt and uncle own Lee's Camp Store up there just before jones creek. Stop in and have one of there tillimook cheesburgers! 3.50 for one of the best quick burgers i know of.(made on a frying pan when you order it) Oh and fumes what was that /forums/images/graemlins/whistling.gif supposed to mean? /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif j/k

[/ QUOTE ]

Ya dude...next weekend (not this upcoming one, but the next /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif) theres supposed to be a huge group from Pirate board going...and a couple guys from here!!...Im gonna try to bring both my rigs (if i trust my g/f to drive one /forums/images/graemlins/yikes.gif /forums/images/graemlins/screwy.gif)

15. y5mgisi

y5mgisi 1 ton status

Oh ok i was confused. Man i wish i could make it up there but i gotta work /forums/images/graemlins/angryfire.gif Oh well at least i'll have money to get my blazer a little more liveable. Mabey next month a set of tires /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Deffinetly stop into Lee's Camp though Mile marker 22 1/2. 1 mile before Jones creek. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

16. jekbrown

jekbrown I am CK5 Premium Member GMOTM Winner Author

[ QUOTE ]
    I live in Battleground, just north of Vancouver... /forums/images/graemlins/waytogo.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

whats ur addy fumes? we must be pretty close to each other... I live right by washington state vancouver...

j

17. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Yeah we're pretty close...That reminds me I still need to pick up the skid plate.... /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

18. JDBlazer454

[ QUOTE ]
    Deffinetly stop into Lee's Camp though Mile marker 22 1/2. 1 mile before Jones creek. /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

Thats about 10 minutes from my house /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif I didn't think there was anywhere good to wheel in that area anymore /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif But I do know that Bear Prairie still has its monster 44" tire eatin hole and that is just off of Washougal River Rd /forums/images/graemlins/woot.gif

19. mudslinger97116

mudslinger97116 1/2 ton status

he's talking about the other jones creek that is 10 minutes frome my house in the tsf /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gifthere's alot of good wheeling stiil here

20. JDBlazer454

oops....I didn't know there was another Jones creek /forums/images/graemlins/doah.gif