Dismiss Notice

Welcome To CK5!

Registering is free and easy! Hope to see you on the forums soon.

Score a FREE t-shirt and membership sticker when you sign up for a Premium Membership and choose the recurring plan.

Anyone else out there have a Stalker???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by 350350, Nov 12, 2003.

1. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif In High School, it was cool. Raging Hormones and little or no ability to control emotions. Those were the days...

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif In College, it was still a little flattering, and in part could be explained by too much alcohol...

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif In your Thirties, it's just plain creepy.

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif Anybody else have a stalker? Do you like it???

Paul 'X' /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

2. Bubba Ray Boudreaux

Bubba Ray Boudreaux 1 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif In High School, it was cool. Raging Hormones and little or no ability to control emotions. Those were the days...

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif In College, it was still a little flattering, and in part could be explained by too much alcohol...

/forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif In your Thirties, it's just plain creepy.

/forums/images/graemlins/ears.gif Anybody else have a stalker? Do you like it???

[/ QUOTE ]

Nope, don't have a stalker but I have stalked and it was fun................. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

3. chevyfumes

chevyfumes Court jester

Dooood, the pizza man is not a stalker.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

4. FatBoyBlazer

FatBoyBlazer 1/2 ton status

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gifnever did that /forums/images/graemlins/thumb.gif

5. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]
    Dooood, the pizza man is not a stalker.... /forums/images/graemlins/tongue.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm tellin' Ya, Man, he shows up here ALL the time! Coincidence???

(Did you hear that?)

6. Blaze

Blaze 1/2 ton status

I have had a stalker, but not anymore. Well, unless you count the geese that wait for me outside my work. /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif /forums/images/graemlins/rotfl.gif

7. Chevit

Chevit 1/2 ton status

When I was around 16 (which was a long time ago) the next-door neighbor wanted me BAD, she was in here middle thirties I guess and her husband was always out of town. Every place I went she would show up say hi, ask if I needed a ride, offered me money, trips to the beach and so on. I kind of lead her on because her daughter was a knock out and a year younger then me and a flirt. Well lets say the husband finally got wind of what was going on after about two years, they moved very suddenly… /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif /forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif

8. 350350

350350 1/2 ton status

[ QUOTE ]

Nope, don't have a stalker but I have stalked and it was fun................. /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

/forums/images/graemlins/thinking.gif Hmmm... You guys don't think...

/forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif Bubba is MY stalker, do you??? /forums/images/graemlins/eek.gif

[Paul peers suspicously through his blinds, wondering what Bubba looks like...] /forums/images/graemlins/1zhelp.gif